MosquitoLine (877) 276-4306
As part of the season mosquito control services, residents contact Colorado Mosquito Control, Inc. with any of the following issues:
- Reports concerning mosquito annoyance areas, to be placed on a no spray or opt-out process for no spraying in front on your home
- Request notification when spraying will be done
- Request information on how to control and/or prevent mosquitoes on private property
- Request health and safety information about mosquito control operations and pesticide products used
- Request for information on what surveillance or treatment programs are taking place in the city.
Mosquito Tips For Your Home
In Colorado, a mosquito can complete its aquatic life cycle in as little as five days depending on the water temperatures and food supply available to them. Breaking their life cycle within this time period is typically the most effective and efficient means of mosquito control.