Food Vendors & Trucks
Keep the kids (and your stomach) from grumbling with delicious food from local vendors and food trucks. Food vendors will accept cash or credit at their discretion.
Want to Become a Food Vendor? APPLICATIONS WILL OPEN IN THE SPRING OF 2024
We look for a variety of food types and price points when selecting food vendors. We have opportunities for Food Trucks and Food Booth vendors. Vendors are expected to stay for the duration of the event, be licensed at the time of application, and remit all required sales tax.
The Dacono Music & Spirits Festival is Saturday, August 3, 2023. 2pm - 10pm
Set-up begins at 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Trucks should be ready for customers by 2:00 p.m.
Centennial Field, under the blue water tower located at: 123 Forest Avenue, Dacono
- Applications will be reviewed and approved as they are submitted
- Applications will be accepted until spaces are filled and confirmed
- The festival has an average of 5000-6000 attendees each year with the heaviest volume of guests between 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- The event is advertised through social media, flyers, signage, posters, radio and newsletters
- Food truck parking and food booth assignments are limited to assigned designated areas
- All vendors must clean their truck and/or booth spaces before leaving and all trash must be placed in receptacles
- No vendors are allowed to walk around the event selling products or passing out information
- All vendors must bring their own extension cords and power strips
- The City of Dacono reserves the right to refuse any vendor or shut down any truck/booth on the day of the event
The Music & Spirits Festival is held regardless of the weather. No fees will be refunded.
Booths are not insured by the City of Dacono. The City of Dacono is not liable for any injuries suffered by individuals or damages to trucks, booths or inventory.
Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all applicable sales tax to the State and City. Colorado: 2.9% and City: 3%
A current State of Colorado Sales Tax License must be registered with the City of Dacono.
Food Truck Specs
- Food truck spaces are allocated in 10' increments
- Truck space/booth fees are $60 per 10' increment
- Space/clearance requirements on end(s) of the truck must be included in the space request (i.e. door openings, hitches, etc.)
- Parking next to your truck is prohibited. After loading vehicles are to be parked in the vendor lot
- Electricity is $25 per outlet and vendors must provide their own extension cord/power strip
- Please see the application for the required licensing and documentation
APPLICATIONS FOR FOOD VENDORS/TRUCKS WILL OPEN IN THE SPRING OF 2024.