- Your Government
- Community Development
- Land Use Matters
Land Use Matters
Note: Whenever possible, complete land use applications are made available online. Due to file size and scanning limitations, complete applications may not be available online. Contact the Community Development Department for additional information.
Jennifer Krieger, AICPCommunity Development Director
Mark Doering, AICPSenior Planner
Donna CaseCommunity Development Technician
Holmes Solutions Industrial Use Application- CO National Speedway
Dacono Gateway-Pinnacle Farms PUD
- Dacono Gateway_PUD Application
- Dacono Gateway PUD-PDP Preliminary Development Plan 2nd Submittal
- Dacono Gateway PUD-PDP Preliminary Plat 2nd Submittal
- Dacono Gateway_Environmental Report Phase I
- Dacono Gateway Preliminary Sanitary Sewer Report
- Dacono Gateway Limited Subsurface Investigation
- Dacono Gateway PUD-PDP Wetland Delineation Report
- Dacono Gateway PUD-PDP Water Report 2nd Submittal
- Dacono Gateway PUD-PDP Traffic Impact Analysis 2nd Submittal_04.28.2023
- Dacono Gateway PUD-PDP Phase I ESA 2nd Submittal
- Dacono Gateway PUD-PDP Drainage Report 2nd Submittal
- Dacono Gateway PUD-PDP Biological Assessment and Cultural Resources Records Review
Sweetgrass Amended PUD- Preliminary Development Plan
Public Hearings Scheduled
Contact the City Clerk for additional public hearing information. All meetings begin at 6 p.m. Hearings are conducted at the Dacono City Annex Building #C, located behind City Hall, 512 Cherry Avenue, Dacono, Colorado 80514. Copies of the application are on file and available for public inspection in the office of the City Clerk, 512 Cherry Avenue, Dacono, CO 80514, during regular business hours upon request.
Planning & Zoning Commission
- May 15, 2023. The City Council of the City of Dacono will hold a Public Hearing commencing at 6:00 p.m., Monday, May 15, 2023, for the purpose of considering a proposed special use permit to authorize temporary recreational vehicle parking in connection with an event permit for IMI Motorsports. The address of the property that is the subject of the request is 5074 Summit Boulevard and the approximate location of the property is the southwest corner of the intersection of Colorado Boulevard and Summit Boulevard. The legal description of the property on record with the Weld County Property Portal is as follows: DAC PT NE4 24-1-68 (LINKUS ANNEX) EXC BEG 1912' S & 30'W OF NE COR SEC W952' ALG UPRR N702' E732' N1180' E220' S1882' TO BEG ALSO EXC COM E4 COR SEC 24 N89D52'W 30' TO POB N89D52'W 30' N0D06'W 738.56' N89D53'E 30' S0D06'E 738.68' TO POB, City of Dacono, Weld County, Colorado. REVISED NOTICE posted APRIL 27, 2023.
- June 12, 2023. The City Council of the City of Dacono, Colorado, will hold a public hearing at 6:00 p.m. on Monday, June 12, 2023, at Dacono City Hall Annex, 512 Cherry Avenue, Building C, Dacono, Colorado, 80514. The purpose of the hearing will be to consider adoption of an ordinance to adopt by reference, with amendments, the International Energy Conservation Code, 2021 Edition, including Appendices CB and RB, published by the International Code Council, 4051 West Flossmoor Road, Country Club Hills, IL 60478-579. The subject matter of the adopted Code concerns the design of energy efficient building envelopes and installation of energy-efficient mechanical, lighting and power systems and for energy conservation related standards for testing and materials. The purpose of such code includes safeguarding the public health, safety and general welfare.