Where do I register to vote?
The Weld County Clerk and Recorder's office will register you to vote. A voter registration form may be obtained on the Secretary of State's web site that you may mail to your county clerk and recorder’s office. You may also register to vote at a Colorado Department of Motor Vehicle office when you apply for a driver's license, or update your driver's license information. Additionally, you may register to vote at all offices that provide public assistance; provide state funded programs primarily engaged in providing services to persons with disabilities; recruitment offices of the armed forces of the United States; and any federal, state local government, or nongovernment office that chooses to provide voter registration service or applications. Offices of the county clerk and recorder and federal post office may provide mail-in voter registration applications.More...

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find the City Council agenda?
2. Can I pay for a business license with a credit card?
3. Can I request public records from the City?
4. I would like to serve on a board, where do I get started?
5. Where do I register to vote?
6. How do I submit my absentee ballot for the upcoming election?
7. When are City Council elections?
8. Where can I get a copy of City Council minutes?
9. If I want to open a business, do I need a business license and how much will it cost?
10. Who needs to apply for a Business License?